Happy Holiday Greetings, dear family and dear friends!
It's again that time of year when you see Christmas trees, reindeer (I saw a car dressed up as a reindeer already) and shoppers every where. In the midst of all this joyous chaos, remember to take the time to relax and be with yourself!
Many of you have asked what our little elves (Little S and Little R) would like for Christmas this year. Again with every year, we hope for wholesome health and happiness. We also wish this for all of you.
As for material gifts, they are not necessary, but we appreciate your thoughtfulness. So, here is a list that I've compiled for this year:
- Dr. Seuss books ( you could ask me to email you a list of books she already has)
- Chinese, French and Spanish books
- Chinese abacus or Japanese Soroban
- musical instruments (already has small xylophone, maracas, sticks (ridged and straight), triangle, tambourine, recorder, harmonica, bells, and train whistle.
- Chinese, French and Spanish DVDs/music CDs.
- Signing Time videos Series TWO, vol. 9-13
- Books with human photographs or drawn. Also photo books of animals, houses, insects, buildings, vehicles, food, etc. No books with batteries, please.
- Socks (currently size 1 boys/child shoes) and underwear (currently wears Joe Fresh size 8 - but he's growing fast!)
- Contribution toward his Son-rise fund (http://www.son-rise.org/ or http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/)
- Therapy putty (or silly putty)
- Wide slippers (currently wears size 1 boys/kids shoes)
- Cars (Disney movie) lunch bag
- Cars (Disney movie) Thermos food jar