Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Ideal Caregiver for Little S

As I've mentioned in a previous posting, we're looking for a child care provider for Little S so that Little R can have some needed one-on-one time with me.

We are looking for a person who:
-lives close by (preferably in walking distance to our home)
-speaks a language other than English (just so that Little S would have exposure to a second language like now)
-has green habits (for example, she would have no problems doing EC or using cloth diapers)
-has a smoke, drug, violence and pet free home
-is in good health
-is a positive, fun and cheerful person
-successful at multi-tasking
-is patient
-provides healthful food
-provides age appropriate stimulation for children to learn and grow
-handles stress well
-is reliable and honest
-intelligent
-is passionate about children

This is really difficult. I won't just hand over my child to someone I don't know. I would have to visit and interview the right person probably several times before leaving Little S with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment